- 1. Attendees can attend the event from anywhere in the world
- 2. It’s easy to organize virtual events, and they’re often cheaper than traditional in-person events
- 3. Virtual conferences are more eco-friendly because people don’t need to travel as much
- 4. You can include more attendees by having a live broadcast, which is especially great for smaller companies without big budgets
- 5. A virtual conference gives you access to international markets that might not be able to make it to your physical location
- 6. Virtual events allow for a more personal feel with the speakers/attendees
- 7. There are no time zones when organizing an online event, which makes it easier to schedule speakers/presenters
- Lily Brooks
Virtual events are a great way to connect with people all over the world that you would not be able to meet in person. Not only is it convenient, but it also saves on airfare and makes for a more environmentally-friendly event. Hosting virtual events is also a fantastic way to bring people together even if they live in different parts of the world or in different time zones. There are many benefits to hosting virtual events-here are 7 of them!
1. Attendees can attend the event from anywhere in the world
One of the most obvious benefits of hosting a virtual event is that you can reach people all over the world. Many events are hosted online in order to accommodate the needs of people who live in different areas or time zones. It is one of the easiest ways to make sure that as many people as possible can attend and participate.
Want to host your own Virtual events and conferences ?
eRoom — Zoom Meetings and Webinars WordPress plugin included
Make your oline meetings like the real ones. Connect with Zoom meetings through eRoom plugin.
Professional Booking System
Take control over your appointments by using the built-in BookIt plugin – a powerful appointment management tool.
2. It’s easy to organize virtual events, and they’re often cheaper than traditional in-person events
Hosting a virtual event is much easier than organizing an in-person one. Organizing an in-person event can be very time-consuming and would require you to get together meeting times with all of the speakers/attendees and find a venue that will work for everyone. A virtual event is much simpler by comparison because there is no need to schedule any physical meetings and there is usually a large room with all of the necessary equipment ready for you to use.
Virtual events also tend to be cheaper than in-person events because there aren’t any additional costs involved aside from registration fees and sometimes food if appropriate.
3. Virtual conferences are more eco-friendly because people don’t need to travel as much
Hosting a virtual event is far more environmentally friendly than hosting an in-person event. Not only are there no airfares to account for, but people don’t have to commute or book hotels.
It also limits the emissions that are produced by anyone who is attending the event because they are all using broadband internet rather than burning through expensive data plans just to download the video.
4. You can include more attendees by having a live broadcast, which is especially great for smaller companies without big budgets
Benefits of Virtual events – Allows you to include hundreds and even thousands of people that would not be able to attend otherwise. You can use a live broadcast option if your company doesn’t have the budget for physical venues, which gives it a much bigger turnout than traditional in-person events. The possibilities are endless when it comes to hosting virtual events as long as you have a strong internet connection, a large room to accommodate all of your attendees and speakers/presenters.
5. A virtual conference gives you access to international markets that might not be able to make it to your physical location
Not only can virtual events reach people in different time zones, they can also provide access to international markets that might not be able to attend in-person events. Since hosting a virtual event is often cheaper than an in-person one, many businesses are choosing this form of holding conferences rather than spending lots of money on rent and refreshments for a limited number of attendees.
6. Virtual events allow for a more personal feel with the speakers/attendees
With a traditional in-person event, many people do not get to interact with the speakers or other attendees unless they happen to sit near them at lunch or dinner, but this is made much easier by having a virtual event. People can chat with each other and ask questions in real-time, so they feel like they get to know the speakers and their expertise much better than if they only had the opportunity to view a video recording of them after the fact.
7. There are no time zones when organizing an online event, which makes it easier to schedule speakers/presenters
Time zones are very confusing when it comes to planning in-person events, because if you have someone who lives across the world they might not be able to attend even if you’re hosting it during their business hours. This is why organizing a virtual event can make scheduling much simpler. You won’t have to worry about different time zones or what days would be more convenient for your audience. Everyone can watch the convention at their own pace and during their own time of day.
If you’re looking for a more eco-friendly event, want to reach new markets, or just don’t have the budget for an in-person conference, virtual events are your best bet. There are plenty of benefits of virtual events associated with hosting one including low costs and increased accessibility.
Lily BrooksFood Lover
Lily Brooks is a passionate blogger who has written for health, nutrition, and more. She loves to write about her passions including but not limited to food safety, healthy eating habits, weight loss, and diabetes prevention.