How to start a Bigcommerce online store
Benefits of using BigCommerce
- Themes – Free and paid themes available based on your specific industry type. Easily customize the theme to suit your brand needs.
- Sales Channels – Sell on Ebay, Amazon, Facebook, Google Shopping, Square and Instagram.
- Analytics Dashboard – Get detailed reports of all your Orders, Revenue, Customers, Conversion Rate in the Analytics Dashboard.
- Payment Providers – Paypal Express Checkout, Paypal Payflow Pro, Authorize.net and a lot of other providers.
- Shipping Integrations – Configure your shipping price by using static quotes like free shipping, flat rate, table rate or by using Real time shipping quotes from FedEx and UPS.
- Pricing Plans – BigCommerce pricing plans available in Standard, Plus, Pro and Enterprise and all plans include Unlimited Products, Unlimited File Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Staff accounts and no transaction fees.
How to Sign Up to a Bigcommerce online store
In the BigCommerce home page click on ‘Start your Free Trial’
In the next screen, enter your email address and click on ‘Continue to Store Details’.
Provide more details to create your trial store like your name, your store name, your phone number and a password for your store backend administration. Click on ‘Create your Store’.
Your BigCommerce store is almost ready. Just provide little more details like the type of products that you will be selling in this store and if you already have a website. Click on ‘Finish’ button.
You will receive an email with the url to your store backend administration, your username and support PIN number.
Now that we have registered our account on BigCommerce, we will in other articles, see how to start an online store in BigCommerce
Please follow our Blog on Feedly for all the latest information. If you need more help, please call our Support Department at (480) 624-2500. We are available 24/7. You can also use our Email support system for any queries. Just IT Hosting.